Haru Song Haru Song

This song may not really 'mean' anything, but it speaks to my freaking soul. It uses the human voice (and not to mention a mesmerisingly beautiful one at that) purely as an instrument in a way that I've never really heard before in a song, and just like how a piano doesn't speak a language but its notes can still play a melody with meaning, so does your voice in this piece. It combines the sounds of Latin, Spanish and Japanese seamlessly, with lyrics guided only by what syllables sound beautiful together.

Overall, I think this is a triumph of epic proportions for not just this musical style, but for music in general. It transcends the limits of language itself and forms something that is in fact incredibly deep and meaningful despite not translating to anything specific.

Simply put: Hania, you're a genius.

Sadja's Soul Sadja's Soul

BEAUTIFUL!

I tried to say more... But I'm speechless!

By the way, this wouldn't happen to be based on the Quartz Quadrant zone in the Japanese version of Sonic CD, would it? It sounds almost exactly like it!

Our Invaders - Hania Our Invaders - Hania

Very moving...

This really captures the feeling of the victims of the invasion... Unfortunately, if 'the invaders' heard them singing this, they'd love it!

It reminds me a lot of something that happened in a story I wrote (however, the 'invaders' were humans from a country who invaded another nation solely because they were offended by the culture of the target nation and felt they needed to be 'cleansed'). I wonder if any future installments will tell what exactly the invaders want...

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

"This was a triumph..."

This song, it's concept in general, and everything, reminds me SO much of "Still Alive" from portal! ^^; Nice idea!

SMRPG Forest Maze Remix SMRPG Forest Maze Remix

TOTALLY EPIC!!!

Probably even better than Rawest Forest! Great job, dude! ^^

Zero Plays Golden Sun! Zero Plays Golden Sun!

Hey! I've never played Golden Sun...

...But this music sounds just like something that would be used for Zero in a MMX game! Great job, dude!

Imogen Heap - Hide and seak Imogen Heap - Hide and seak

YAY!!!!! ^_^

I've been looking for some sort of dance and/or techno remix of this! ...Mostly because in the game I'm making for RPG Maker XP the final boss is a crazy GLaDOS-like computer chick and Hide and Seek is used as her theme song. Finally a version of it that can play during the actual fight!

FINISH IT!!!

Mech City intro (HB version) Mech City intro (HB version)

I love this!!

In fact, it sounds like it should have lyrics... And... I wrote some for it... And sang some..... With this in the background... I have a file on my PC with teh lyrics.. O.o

However, I'm not gonna be posting it anytime soon because:
a.) It's your song and I would NEVER try to infringe on someone's work. Only if it's some really famous thing like Sonic or Mario, or I have the creator's official permission.

And b.), Even though I think my lyrics are pretty good, I'm pretty sure I'll get nothing but negative comments on it, since all the comments I ever get for any of my work are negative in the first place.. Except whith Sonic Chaos Factor, but that doesn't really count. Anything I put some *originality* into gets negative comments... It sucks, really...

But overall, great music, And I'd like to ask, what's this "Mech City" that it's the intro to?

LegendaryPirate:Aerial Galleon LegendaryPirate:Aerial Galleon

Total PWNage!!

Talk about Sci-Fantasy space pirate music!! Awesome dude!

ATC-Around The World Remix ATC-Around The World Remix

WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! EUROBEAT 4EVA!!!

I love this song!!! I've loved it since it first came out! That was so long ago... I spent so long looking for it, and I finally found an MP3 of it in 2005! Keep it up, you rock hard!